Winter Fun Inn Vermont – Stay and Play
TEN activities for the Winter Enthusiast
Cross Country Ski: Classic * Skate Ski * Back Country Ski * Snowshoe * FatBike * Alpine Ski * Telemark Ski * Snowboard * Alpine Touring * Glade Skiing
Open the door to a relaxing mid-week stay in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains. Stay at a traditional inn or a cabin in the woods and within minutes of your room choose among ten different outdoor sports. Rikert Nordic Center and Middlebury Snow Bowl, located only 2 miles apart on Scenic Route 125, are set amidst some of Vermont’s pristine and serene forests.
Enjoy the simple pleasures of winter play with friends and family, hot soups and warm fires. Modern snowmaking systems at both sites provide a boost to Nature’s own white winter cover. Settle in your cozy room, either downtown or up in the hills, and enjoy Vermont’s hospitality while taking time to relax and explore.
Stay and Play in our woods this winter!
Click this link to see what each lodging partner has to offer.
One package buys this and more!
Your Winter Fun Inn Vermont – Stay and Play package details:
- 2 nights of lodging for Double Occupancy and 2 days of ski passes*
- Lodging reservations valid Sunday nights through Thursday nights. Ski area passes valid the corresponding weekdays, Monday through Friday
- At each ski area – a 10% discount on equipment rentals and lessons. Lessons are by prior appointment only at both areas
- Your lodging will provide you with 2 days of vouchers to be presented at the ticket counter of both Middlebury Snow Bowl and Rikert Nordic Center
- Please note Blackout Days: Dec. 24-28, Feb. 18-23
- *Each package receives 2 non-transferable Nordic and 2 non-transferable Alpine passes. Additional person can be added for $35 = 1 non-transferable Nordic and 1 non-transferable Alpine pass for the day. No additional taxes added. Interested in booking? Click the link above.