Join us this season!
Due to Covid-19:
- The lodge is NOT OPEN, except for restrooms and rentals.
- Reservations are required for each person to enter the parking lot and for any activities.
- Food will be Grab-and-Go only.
- View the full changes and guidelines.
These trails trained national champions and generations of family skiers.
- 55+ km of skate and classic skiing, snowshoeing, and fat-biking.
- In the heart of the Green Mountains, but just 20 minutes from Middlebury.
- Our picturesque terrain features forests, farm fields, stone walls, babbling brooks, and even Robert Frost’s summer cabin.
- The Nordic Center is fully ADA accessible.
- Enjoy the Enjoy the Ski school and full service rental shop.
- State-of-the-art snowmaking gives us a jump on early-season skiing on the Tormondsen Family Race Course.
- Our FIS-certified homologated race course was designed by renowned trail designer John Morton and is the home of the Middlebury College Panthers.
Help us better serve our friends with physical limitations.
Rikert Nordic Center supports an innovative program to bring adaptive fat-tire bikes and trikes to our guests. We believe that everyone should benefit from outdoor exercise. Your donation will ensure that we can expand this great opportunity to many more people.