These trails trained national champions and generations of family skiers.
- 55+ km of skate and classic skiing, snowshoeing, and fat-biking.
- In the heart of the Green Mountains, but just 20 minutes from Middlebury.
- Our picturesque terrain features forests, farm fields, stone walls, babbling brooks, and even Robert Frost’s summer cabin.
- The Cross Country Center is fully ADA accessible.
- Enjoy the Ski school and full service rental shop.
- State-of-the-art snowmaking gives us a jump on early-season skiing on the Tormondsen Family Race Course.
- Our FIS-certified homologated race course was designed by renowned trail designer John Morton and is the home of the Middlebury College Panthers.